Friday, December 17, 2010

You're #1!

I'm going to switch it up a little today and take a step away from the Christmas/winter cards. (Even though I'm not even done with my Christmas cards! lol) But I was in need of a birthday card for a young boy so I printed off "Cocoa loves soccer". I kept the card simple and went with the boy's school colors (black/white).



Card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. Background is cuttlebug'd with the swiss dot folder. Colored Cocoa with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless minerals. Cocoa is cut out of the circle and cut out with a circle Spellbinder and then layered onto a scalloped circle Spellbinder. Entire layer is on dimensions. Did a faux layer, by using a black marker, around the digital Sports Sentiments. On the inside I wrote "Happy Birthday, All Star!" Added a ribbon tied in a knot at the top to finish off my card.

I love simple and quick cards and am really pleased at how this turned out. And with that I will leave you with this....... only 7 more days until Christmas! (eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk)

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment