Sunday, December 26, 2010

Customer spotlight Sunday



I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas filled with many blessings. Now we are in our last week of 2010- yikes! As soon as I saw this amazing gift bag and matching tag created by Nancy Kirk, I knew that I wanted to share it with all of you and feature her as our customer spotlight. Nancy used our Smiley Snowman digi for her project. Even though, she used it as a Christmas bag, it would be great for a birthday or generic winter set.

Here are some close ups for you


Nancy used flower soft for the snow- how clever!



One of the great things about digis is that you can make them any size you want. This gift bag and tag are a perfect example of that allowing you to customize your projects.

Thank you Nancy for sharing your beautiful work with us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my bag and tag for your customer spotlight! This snowmad image is so cute - I love the look on his face!

    ReplyDelete