Thursday, December 9, 2010

Self Conscious Paulie

Merry Christmas Folks!  Yes, it is a little early, but since this will be my last post here as a DT member, I wanted to wish all of you fabulous followers a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

It's hard to believe that it's been 20 months since I started designing for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Where has the time gone! I've been so blessed to have been working with Korin's wonderful stamps and digi's for this long, along with all the great DT, past and present!

Anyway, here is one of my favorite winter Digi Images that we seem to forget about because if is from last year. It's called Self Conscious Paulie. This just makes me smile each time I see it. I hope it does you too!

Have a Blessed and Safe Holiday!
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Nancy! You will be missed! It has been AWESOME to work with you, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a blessed Christmas Nancy. We will miss you. Your work is beautiful and I wish you the very best.

    Hugs,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute Nancy! We are going to miss you and all of your wonderful designs! Hugs

    ReplyDelete