Friday, December 31, 2010

January Guest Designers and new DT member

Oh my goodness how this past year flew by! It has been a great year and I just know that the coming year will be full of great things for Sweet N Sassy stamps. One terrific new thing is the introduction of pre-colored digis! How cool is that? Now, we will of course still have the fabulous traditional digis but I think it is a wonderful new option. Another great thing happening here at SNSS is the introduction of a new Design team member and our 2 January guest designers.

However before I introduce our new members I need to say thanks for an excellent month to our December guests designers Denise Marzec and Danielle Shaffer. They have done an outstanding job this past month inspiring us with their fabulous cards and projects!

I also want to say a fond farewell to 2 of our Design Team members that have been with us for quite a while and are moving on- Ceal Pritchett and Nancy Brown. These ladies have been awesome team members and have done a truly great job at promoting Sweet N Sassy stamps! Ladies, you will be missed for sure but not strangers as I know everyone will be visiting your blogs to be inspired by your creativity.

Now I would like to introduce you to our 2 January guest designers- Pattie Goldman and JenMarie Taylor.



Pattie Goldman- My name is Pattie and I live in Hanover (South Central) PA with my wonderful husband of almost 20 years and two beautiful children - my son is 17 and my daughter is 13...and two furry kids too...a yellow lab named Dixie and a black and tan Pomeranian mix named Shadow!In order to support my love of all things crafty, I work full-time as an Office Manager for a local furniture store. I loved being inspired by so many artists on their blogs, that I decided to join in on all the fun they are having and start my own blog to share my craftiness.




Jennifer Taylor (JenMarie)-Hi, I'm JenMarie! How did I get started stamping? I was born and raised in Louisiana. Two years after getting married my husband and I moved to Illinois. When we moved to IL, a gal from church invited me to a stamping workshop and I thought ~ well, I'll go so I can meet people. Um, yeah... the rest is history! I met peeps AND found an AMAZING hobby! We moved to Georgia three years ago and thanks to stamping and the internet/SCS I've made some amazing friends online and in person. Thank You to Korin and Janette for having me as a Guest Designer for SNSS...I'm so very excited!


Last but certainly not least, I would like to introduce you to our new Design team member Julie Smith. Julie was one of our November guest designers and we enjoyed having her so we asked her if she would be willing to stay on as our newest team member and we are so happy that she agreed.



Julie Smith- Hi, my name is Julie Smith (hobbywoman on SCS) and I am super excited to be a guest designer for November! I am married, have 2 teenage boys, and work full time selling insurance. I started out stamping many years ago…dabbled in that a bit, then did some scrapbooking, and eventually came back around – full circle to stamping again. I’d say it’s almost an obsession at this point! When I have free, time you can either find me in my stamp room or surfing the internet looking for inspiration to stamp something!

Welcome JenMarie, Pattie, and Julie, we look forward to seeing the projects you will have to share with us!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome ladies! I so much enjoy your work and look forward to seeing your projects for SNSS!

    ReplyDelete