Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa's Helper Cocoa

Good Morning! I hope you are all doing well. I also hope that you got in on some really good Black Friday deals last week. Not me.... I stay as far away from stores as I possibly can!

Anyway, I also hope you got in on the great deal that Korin was offering last month on the super sweet Santa's Helper Cocoa. If you did, I have a card to share with you that will perhaps inspire you. If not, there's still time to get this sweet stamp set.


I used the sketch from Crafts 4 Eternity for the layout and the gorgeous papers from Echo Park that you can find in the store here. These papers are so rich in color and really make the sweet Cocoa image pop! He looks so sweet peeking out of Santa's hat.


This is the inside view of the card. My oldest son always fusses at me when I leave the inside blank, so now I've gotten to where I make it a point to decorate the inside, too.

I do have one other card to share with you that you may have seen on my blog earlier this week - I think it's so cute that it's worth a 2nd glance. This is not me tooting my own horn, it's easy to create a really pretty card with Korin's images and these Echo Park papers.


This card features the Cocoa's Christmas Tree that was just released a couple of days ago. Cocoa has to be my absolute favorite and I look forward to featuring the new images all month long.

Let me also take this time to send you my own Christmas wishes. I hope that your Christmas is filled with joy, laughter and the love of Jesus Christ.

Many hugs,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment