Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thanks A Latte!


Happy Saturday to you! 

With the cooler weather I'm enjoying flavored coffee.  I've never really been into the flavored creamers but Coffee Mate has one out called Peppermint Mocha that we decided to try and it's now a favorite.  I have to also admit that I've had a gift card to Starbucks for awhile too and just used it.  They have a Pumpkin Spice Latte that is so yummy and creamy that it tastes like pumpkin pie!  With cool weather and warm coffee on the brain I decided to use Cocoa's Latte for my card above!  I think this is one of my favorite Cocoa's!

Mental Note:  Did you know....
that it's just 40 days until Thanksgiving and 70 days until Christmas?

With Christmas in mind, here's one more card using Christmas Bear.  This bear is so cute and I added stripes to the hat! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
~ Sandy ~

1 comment:

  1. these are just adorable Sandy, love them both! I love the colors on the first card and I like how you added stripes to the bear's cap.

    ReplyDelete