Sunday, October 17, 2010

Customer spotlight Sunday



Happy Lord's day Sunday and welcome to another customer spotlight. Today I am pleased to share an adorable card created by Anita Autore.

This cute image that Anita used is available both as a clear stamp set called I'd pick you and as a digi called Furry Friends. I love how Anita chose to use just the rabbit from the image and omitted the mouse. How creative and versatile so you can customize your image to work for your project! I also love how she fringed some paper to create grass- very clever.

There are many great Sweet N Sassy stamps cards to be seen on Anita's blog. I also love a paper pieced hippo card that she made as well.

Thank you Anita for letting us share your card today!

And remember, if you'd like us to showcase one of your creations, leave us a comment with a link back to your project...maybe yours will be next!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment