Wednesday, October 13, 2010

December Poinsettias

Happy Wednesday!

For today's card I used a fantastic newly released Digi image called December Poinsettia.
I printed the image twice, colored them with Copic Markers then cut one set out to layer for some great dimension. I added some yellow glitter to the centers.

The papers are from Close to my Heart. The half pearls are from CTMH also but some were colored with Copic Markers to match.

The hand stitching was done with matching Embroidery Floss.

You might want to pick this beauty up for yourself. After all, there's only 73 days until Christmas. *Ü*

3 comments:

  1. Nancy- this is just gorgeous! I love the papers- can't wait till mine comes in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Nancy. I love the all of the stitching around the image, the punches, the embellishments. All just wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete