Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July Guest Designers

My goodness, where has another month gone? It's hard to believe that it's already July 1st and we have to bit a fond farewell to our June guest designers, Peggy McCurry and Silvia Mabie. Peggy and Silvia, thank you so much for sharing your creative talents with us this month! We've enjoyed getting to know you!!

And now I'm happy to introduce you to our amazing July designers, Marisa Ritzen and Janice Melton! You can read more about these talented ladies below:

My name is Marisa Ritzen. I live in beautiful, British Columbia, Canada, with my husband and two kids. I run a home-based, before and after school daycare and love to stamp in my free time. I started stamping about six years ago when I needed some “mommy time” while my kids were preschoolers. Though I am not naturally creative, I have always enjoyed working with my hands, so the journey of developing and expanding my stamping skills has been more rewarding than I could have ever imagined.

Hello! My name is Janice Melton (catcrazy on SCS). I am currently a stay at home Mom. I live in south central Pennsylvania with my wonderful husband Roger, our 2 teenage sons (13 & 17), 11 cats and 1 dog. I started out scrapbooking about 8 years ago but got sidetracted when I discovered card making about 3 years ago! I enjoy doing card challenges and learning new techniques. I am so excited to be one of the guest designers for the month of July!!

Please join me in welcoming Marisa and Janice to our guest designer team!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Janice and Marisa - can't wait to see your creations this month.
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful into, Kim :D Thanks for the opportunity to work with you this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity to be guest designer for the month of July! I'm really looking forward to it! See you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete