Sunday, June 13, 2010

Customer Spotlight Sunday

This week I am super excited to share this beautiful card created by Nancy Kirk. This was a card she created for a Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers and I happen to think that this card is a winner! What a great design Nancy! I love the way the text overlaps the large fern image and the butterfly is darling!

Both the butterfly and sentiment are from one of the newly released stamp sets, Everyday Miracles, which also includes a second butterfly image and more sentiments for only $11.00!

Thank you for sharing your card with us Nancy!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great coloring on the butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quote!

    I have made a Father's Day card using the Super Dad set, I couldn't see the Add your link button so just putting the link here hope that is OK?

    http://thecraftynomad.blogspot.com/2010/06/fathers-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really pretty! I love the leaf and the sentiment...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!

    HERE is a card I made using that same set. LOVE those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete