Monday, June 21, 2010

Birds & Roses


Happy Summer Yall!!!  Well, summer is officially here and boy can you tell it by the hot 90° and muggy weathers we've been having here in PA.  I am so glad Father's Day is over and I didn't have to post a Father's Day Card. I'm terrible at making masculine cards.

My card today was made with a newly released Digi Stamp called Birds and Roses. Isn't this just the most beautiful image!
Sorry, my picture seems very dark here but it didn't look this way before posting. I hope it looks better on your monitor.
I colored it in with Copic Markers.  The flowers were made with punches and I'm finally starting to use my stash of buttons.

Many Blessings!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful Nancy! Very romantic feel and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete