Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Super Card for a Super Dad

Hi Everyone!

Korin has been creating more awesome digis and when she previewed "Super Dad" to the DT, I couldn't wait to play with him. I look at him and can't help but giggle and think "Ta-Ta-Ta-Da..... Super Dad to the rescue", lol!

SNS SuperDad

After coloring him with Copics, I used my Octagon Nesties to cut him out. On a whim I decided to create a flap fold card and decided not to use any designer papers, just card stock. I used the "Happy Father's Day" sentiment from the "Super Dad" set on the inside and also used the "Super Dad Symbol". Here's a look at the inside of my card:

SNS SuperDad inside

Be sure to swing by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to check out the latest digis released this week. You'll love them! And don't forget to join us tomorrow for Digi Day in our SNR and PCP groups!

Many blessings!

Micki

1 comment: