Monday, May 17, 2010

Springy Birthday Greetings

I love to dig through my patterned paper box to see what goodies I can unearth. For example, I had these scraps of guava and river rock dp left over from a few years back, and they were just *perfect* for the Flower Jar image that I had colored and cut out with a Labels 8 die. My card is actually a 6 x 6 piece of cardstock folded in half to make a 3 x 6 card. I really like the size. Sort of a miniature tall & skinny card. :-) I used one of the Feminine Birthday greetings and cut it into a banner shape to fill in the space below the little bow made with gold cord. Top it off with the lace doily punch and you have a sweet and simple birthday card for any of the spring birthdays on your list.

Thanks so much for dropping by today! If you have time to make a 3 x 6 card, I'd love to see it!!

Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, this is a gorgeous color combo! What a beautiful card! WOW!

    ReplyDelete