Saturday, May 29, 2010

Live, Love, eat chocolate!

It's Erika Martin again.....hard to believe this month as a guest designer went by so fast! But....I'll be back for a couple more sneak peeks from the new clear stamps that Sweet n' Sassy is debuting!

Even though I'm a pretty healthy girl and do lots of walking and exercise, chocolate is my luxury item. While I don't eat it as proficiently as I used to, I love using it as a reward for myself. Hey, after all, chocolate comes from a bean, so it's vegetarian and healthy for you, right? *wink*

The images from the Chocoholic set are right up my alley (and in my tummy, too). I chose the cupcake to work with and printed out two of them to color in with Copic markers. I added some glitter to the heart sprinkles on top for some pop. I trimmed them out with precision tip scissors.
I chose teal cardstock for my card base and pink cardstock to layer on top. I used some patterned paper for layers and punched out the "XOXO" image from the paper (because I LOVE chocolate, in case you hadn't already figured that out). The sentiment comes from the Chocoholic Sentiments set.

Now I'm hungry for chocolate. I think I need to treat myself. And if it weren't for the fact that I already have someone picked out for this card to go to, I'd send it to myself! haha!

1 comment:

  1. this is super cute Erika! I too am a chocoholic! Now you have it on my brain...good thing I'm 7 hours ahead of US time and I am going to bed soon, otherwise I would be thinking about it all day!

    ReplyDelete