Sunday, November 28, 2010

Customer spotlight Sunday



I am happy to feature Rhonda Ziemer today for our customer spotlight Sunday. I was browsing an online gallery and this adorable snowman card caught my eye. Rhonda used the Love You This Much stamp set for her card. This cutie is also available as a digi called Country Snowman. I love how she paper pieced the snowman's coat and hat, I never thought to try that with this image.

When I was linking up this post for today, I saw another adorable card on Rhonda's blog and I wanted to show you guys this one too. I just love this self-conscious Paulie image, it just cracks me up. I hope it brings a smile to your face too.



Thank you Rhonda for letting us share your cards today! I know that they have inspired me.

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment