Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Elegant Blessings

I have not spent much time card making lately so I did not have a brand new project to post on the blog. However, I have quite a few cards that I have not shared here with you. I was having a difficult time trying to decide what to post though and then it came to me after bible study tonight. I was so blessed at the study tonight that I knew I wanted to share a couple cards that I made using the beautiful Elegant Blessings set. I just love the crosses and sentiments found in this set!



I used the smaller of the two crosses on the first card and accented with rhinestones.



The second card features the larger cross image. I colored in the open spaces of the cross with my copic marker and then also accented with rhinestones again.



I hope you liked the cards I shared today. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

2 comments: