Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Christmas Candle

Happy Wednesday everyone!! It looks like Christmas has arrived at Sweet and Sassy. I am delighted to show you a bit of seasonal cheer myself today. This is one of the new clear stamps released last week at the store called Christmas Candle.  It includes this wonderful candle image and four delightful sentiments. If you purchase the digi you receive this image and a beautifully scrolled "Merry Christmas " sentiment. It was so easy to color with Copics or any color medium for that matter.

For my card today I popped the candle up onto Basic Grey designer paper, added a touch of Flower Soft to the center of the poinsettia, and a few crystals to the holly to make it more dimensional.  To finish it off I made a bow and added more crystals to the border at the top. This makes me think of the Christmas candle centerpiece on my dinning room table that I put out every year. What a warm and inviting image to use on your Christmas cards this year.

Happy Stamping!!
Randi

1 comment: