Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Is Around The Corner!

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and with it brings lots of family, friends, food and traditions! Definitely a yummy and thankful time of the year!

What are you thankful for? God has been so good to me! I love sitting and absorbing the holidays when our family and loved ones are all around. I guess I just love "enjoying the moment" that I'm in. As I look at each person I think of how special they are and all that they mean to me. We never know when it's our last time to see some of these loved ones. Be sure to let those around you during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season know how thankful you truly are for them.

My card is made with the Sweet 'n Sassy digi, Thankful For You! I really love these pilgrims because they are so cute and the sentiments are perfect for Thanksgiving cards. The papers are by Recollections, with misc embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written, Sandy! I am thankful for being asked to be a part of the SNSS family! You all have been too kind to me and I feel really blessed being around so many caring people! HUGS to you all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete